This website is owned and operated by http://www.maxvehiclewraps.com/ (henceforth called we or us or Max Vehicle Wraps or maxvehiclewraps.com) having its office at 32 Grand Avenue, Brooklyn NY, 11205.
In using the services provided by us, customers (hereinafter referred to as “you”) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible. All rights including copyright, in this website are owned by us. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without the permission of maxvehiclewraps.com is prohibited.
1. SERVICES PROVIDED
The services provided by us to the costumers include high quality:
- Vehicle Wraps
- Fleet Truck Wraps
- Bus Wraps
- Magnetic Signs
- Vehicle Lettering
- Boat Wraps
- Wall Wraps
Max Vehicle Wraps provides services throughout Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey. Some of the areas where our services are available include Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Jersey City, Newark, Elizabeth, Philadelphia, Reading and Lancaster.
2. PLACING OF ORDER
- You shall call at the phone number provided at our “Contact us” page with your vehicle or truck information and we shall design the graphics for your vehicle or truck.
- We shall send you the designed graphics to the email address provided by you along with the costing required to design and mount the wrap on your vehicle or truck.
- You shall give the approval of the designed graphic and also of the costing to design and mount the wrap on your vehicle or truck within 24 hours of the receipt of the email.
3. PAYMENT AND REFUNDS:
- Upon your approval of the designed graphics we shall send you the invoice and you agree that you shall make payment for the invoice in full within 24 hours of the receipt of the invoice.
- You agree that the payment shall be made through credit card over the phone within 24 hours of the receipt of the invoice.
- You agree that once the design is approved and color is selected then you have 24 hours to make changes failing which the design shall not be changed.
- You agree that once the approval is given and the payment is made through credit card it shall not be charged back. If the card charges back and the payment are not processed we have the rights to initiate legal proceedings against you.
4. MOUNTING OF THE WRAP AND LIABILITY
- We agree that we shall print the designed wrap after the design is approved, it may take 2-4 days after all the paperwork is compleated.
- You agree that we shall not cover damage to the vehicle, paint peeling off, and poor condition of the vehicle body, extreme weather situation, poor maintenance of the wrap, damage to wrap due to accident.
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself to http://www.maxvehiclewraps.com/ and otherwise.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by maxvehiclewraps.com for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you will bear such expenses.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. http://www.maxvehiclewraps.com/ reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be untrue (partly or wholly), maxvehiclewraps.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the order and debar you from using the services of http://www.maxvehiclewraps.com/and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
- Before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item’s description.
6. FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS
http://www.maxvehiclewraps.com/ reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges, damages caused to us and legal expenses from persons using the site fraudulently. Max Vehicle Wraps reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
- All the information, data, content or representations hosted by us on this website are only for general information purposes and shall not be relied upon or employed for any research or related business matters. We recommend you to contact us before doing the same.
- Though we have placed best in class and highly sophisticated means to protect your information provided to us, we do not guarantee 100% safety for your information and shall not be liable for the same.
- We do not collect or save any kind of bank or paymentrelated information with us online. We deny any such representation made by anyone on our behalf.
- We strongly discourage any hacking or cracking or computer based unlawful means to harm the website and alter its data. We shall not be held liable for any such illegal activity done by a person alien to our control.
8. CHANGES TO THE SITE DISCLAIMER
We reserve the right to change the site disclaimer from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the updated site disclaimer on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised site disclaimer, we request you to refrain from using the website.
The laws of New York govern this site disclaimerand you and we agree to use the courts of New York jurisdiction if there is any dispute between us. If any part of this site disclaimer is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our employees, our officers, and our agents harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from member’s use of this website or from member’s violation of this Agreement or any third party’s rights including but not limited to copyright, property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this Agreement and use of this website.
10. COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
Max Vehicle Wrapsreserve all intellectual property rights in all wraps, text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this website and the wraps that we design.Access to this website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this website (collectively “content” are intended solely for personal and non-commercial use. You may download or copy the contents and other materials displayed on the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents of the website or any related software. All software used on this website is the property of Max Vehicle Wraps or its suppliers.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
We are not liable for any delay in the performance or non-performance of any of our obligations hereunder and shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused thereby where the same is occasioned by any cause whatsoever that is beyond our control including but not limited to an act of God, war, civil disturbance, governmental or parliamentary restrictions, prohibitions or enactments’ of any kind, import or export regulations, exchange control regulations or accident or non-availability/ delay in transport.
Every clause of this agreement is lawful unless adjudicated otherwise by a competent court. We maintain that if any of the clauses or section of these terms of service is adjudicated as unenforceable by a competent court, it shall not affect the enforceability of the rest of the policy. The rest of the content of this agreement shall continue to be in force without any change in understanding.
You agree that if Max Vehicle Wraps does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy contained in the Terms, it will not be taken to be a formal waiver of our rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available unless expressly waived by us in written.
14. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This user agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of New York (NY). The courts at New York shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
15. CONTACT US
Our official postal address is 32 Grand Avenue, Brooklyn NY, 11205. We wish you a happy and joyful entertainment with us.